Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Spring/ Summer shows 2011.














neighbors hasenpfeffer and anna todaro

friends Jessica and Arlo @ Slow Loris Shirts
Krusty stuff got the chance to vend in 4 spring/ summer shows. Very happy! I've included pics of various booth set ups. Always trying something new. It's an ongoing battle. Unfortunately, I had to turn down the last show (stupid gas prices).

UC Art Fair, Missoula, MT
MADEfair, Missoula, MT
Crafty Wonderland, Portland, OR
Urban Craft Uprising, Seattle, WA
Craft Lake City, Salt Lake City, UT (no go)

It's a super huge amount of work to attend these shows, especially with the travel and going solo, but it's the only way to get it out there and meet other vendors and customers. It's also a good way to get instant feedback on your products, whether you want it or not. I remember the one lady who said "Oh great. Just what I need, a Krusty hat to go with my crappy coat." I love that!  I am no gazzilionaire, but I feel fortunate to have been accepted into these shows and I'm still feeling the creativity buzzing in the air. Can't believe I'll be applying to the holiday shows soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment