Monday, October 24, 2011

"daily dOOdle" weekly round-up.

Hi Y'all. Good to be back. I was in Alaska for a month (will do a blog 'bout that later) and I took off about 5 weeks from my daily dOOdles. In the spirit of Halloween (my favorite), the rest of the drawings for October will be creepy, gross and all that fun stuff.
10/17/2011
Chattering vampire teeth, from my toy collection. The teeth don't actually have fangs. Just a lil' artistic licensing in the spirit of Halloween.

10/18/2011
Doll hands. I think they're kinda creepy. This one is a full page spread and then I crinkled the paper (see  lower left hand)  while I was erasing the pencil marks. Hate when that happens!

10/19/2011
Zombie finger puppets. I have a bunch of these guys and I have drawn them before. These  guys are some of my favorites and I imagine their ugly faces will be showing up again and again.

10/20/2011
Ceramic skull beads. I only own one, just wanted to give it someone to chat with.  Not sure where I acquired it. I like skulls and when I had dreads (long time ago) I would entangle these beads in my hair. How hippy punk!

10/21/2011
Gauze roll with blood spot. My mom asked me if I had injured myself ( I do frequently) after she saw the doodle. I own lots of first aid supplies. Also, I don't own dirty gauze, again, Halloween embellishment.


10/22/2011
Teeth! So many stinkin', bad teeth dreams! Someone once told me it's a sign that you will become wealthy. I just thinks it's plain old anxiety, but the former would be nice.

10/23/2011
Worms in skin. Just made this one up. i don't have worms in my house, or skin.

10/24/2011
Fake nose with worms, cuts and warts. I collect fake noses. This one was doesn't actually have all the  gross stuff on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment