Friday, January 20, 2012

"daily dOOdle" weekly round-up.

1/3/2012
A Qbert like graphic. If you don't know who Qbert is...google it. (Can we still google stuff with this sopa/ pipa thang going on? )

1/4/2012
A chain like pattern. I've done a few drawings of chains. I even printed one in silver on black. Bling, bling.

1/5/2012
A mini makers bottle. 50 ml. 4" high. Stinkin' cute.

1/6/2012
Diamonds. I'm not specifically into the rock, but it's the cool thing to draw. Also, exploring my blingy side.

1//7/2012
It's a pattern week. Kind of a fish net japanese pattern. I found a small book in mega thrift ($.50) of japanese patterns. Amazing stuff.

1/8/2012
Another japanese plaid like pattern. Shoot. This one was tough, but I wanted to try my hand at something a little more complex and interlocking.

1/9/2012
Ahoy, matey! I was thinking of high seas this day. Was it raining? I don't remember. I'm also working on a mini sketch book of patterns that I would like to show off on a video when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment