Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"daily dOOdle" weekly round-up.

1/10/2012
A gold bow from Christmas present. I'd like to print this on a shirt and make it super glittery gold.
1/11/2012
My second purchase on Etsy. I came across this little, knitted, orange guy and, well, just had to have him. It stands maybe 3" tall. Thank you, Cortney @ merlinlovestocreate.

1/12/2012
 I like drawing these 3D stick like things. I am not sure where these originated or why. When I dive into my consciousness, I'll let you know.

1/13/2012
Sriracha! The cock sauce. I always have a bottle in my fridge and I couldn't believe that I had not drawn this yet.  

1/14/2012
Just an idea for a t shirt or pillow. Quilted fabric with button.

1/15/2012
Got spice on my mind. Just digging around the cabinets and came across these guys. Puree this stuff and it mix it with mayo or just smear it on eggs, tortillas, anything. Smoky goodness and it will keep in the fridge for weeks.

1/16/2012
M.L.K. Jr. day. I started a mini portrait of Martin and I did not approve of the direction it was going. I like this a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment