Sunday, July 31, 2011

"daily dOOdle" weekly round-up.

7/25/2011
Grouchy smurf. Think it was smurf week in NYC? Anyhow, it was Monday and that's how I was feeling.

7/26/2011
Pompom mexican ball fringy stuff. Had a piece lying on my desk. I glue that stuff to my display tables.  It's pretty darn cute.


7/27/2011
R.I.P. Amy Winehouse.

7/28/2011
Just playin with lines.

7/29/2011
Buffalo check. It was big in '84.

7/30/2011
De La Soul. And it was a Saturday.

7/31/2011
My change jar. It's a bout the size of my account these days.
The idea here, is to do a weekly round-up of my doodles and give a brief explanation as to what/ or why that particular image was drawn for the day. It was once mentioned that I should include a verbal description with my doodle when I post, but I wanted people to make their own interpretations and I didn't want to interrupt.  I 'm not quite sure how I'm going to organize the doodles from the past (getting close to 400!) but I'll figure it out eventually. I'm pretty sure I can remember the reasoning behind almost every doodle. If you would like to find out what the heck this "daily dOOdle" project is, go to my Krusty facebook page. Here's to the first weekly round-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment