Monday, August 22, 2011

"daily dOOdle" weekly round-up

8/15/2011
Fish sauce! This stuff smells as putrid as it tastes straight.  

8/16/2011
Squeezy lime! No, it doesn't replace the real thing, but times are tough. Reminds me of my parents vodka tonics.

8/17/2011
Secret stash of sweets in the house.  Love sour stuff and the lil' lemon head dude is cool.

8/18/2011
Found this in Mega Thrift. I think it's made out of  salt. Apparently, this was a big tourist token in the 80's, from ski resorts. Anything to do with snow, I like.

8/19/2011
Watched the Muppet Movie the other night.  One of my favorites. I wanted to be a muppet when I was a kid. 

8/20/2011
Another find in Mega Thrift. This guy is super heavy and spray painted all green and orange. The checkout lady had to hold up everything I bought and comment. This got her and the lady behind me going on about Roswell and I quietly exited.

8/21/2011
I like office supplies and this jumbo roll of scotch tape was looking mighty good that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment