Monday, August 29, 2011

"daily dOOdle" weekly round-up.

Bubbie's pickles. The best.

Superthrive. My buddy, Kendall, works at a nursery and swears by this stuff. My plants have been needing help so I tried the Superthrive. I think they were beyond repair. But the bottle is supercool. Kind of a Dr. Bronner's kind of thing.

The Po Po. A matchbox car I found while cleaning a condo. It had cool square light on top.

An Ankylosaurus sans head. I found this while walking Toby on our morning walk.


Army dude. Another lil' object I found while cleaning.

I bought a gangload of these plastic heads and dolls at Mega Thrift.  I don't really like dolls but they weird and cheap and lots of fun to draw.

See above. This one came in its original package with feet and arms. It said 'Funny animal Head".  I like the freckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment