Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"daily dOOdle" weekly round-up.

11/8/2011
A deluxe Sanford black marker. A very familiar, unforgettable smell. I quite like it. I added some gray stripes, which usually I just stick to black, but I like the effect.

11/9/2011
I love spray paint. Can't go anywhere without a can of hi-gloss black.

11/10/2011
A miniature triangular carabiner. I like it's shape. They are super handy for clipping stuff onto other stuff, like a nalgene to a pack.

11/11/2011
A black bear beanie baby. My mom sent me this guy when I was  in Alaska. I think I shed a tear when I opened the package cuz' I love this little guy. I did a painting of it once. My mother has quite a collection of these beanies and I was surprised she let one go.

11/12/2011
A large piece of chalk. I've had it for maybe 10 years?  I tend to use dry erase boards these days, but still love chalk. I didn't realize how phallic it looked until I posted it. 

11/13/2011
Nigel Tufnel day was the day before. I remember seeing Spinal Tap with my older brothers on VHS, I think, not too long after it came out, or on HBO. Had a super huge crush on Christopher Guest. This drawing didn't get a huge response, think I could have drawn a more likeness with the eyes, maybe. But what's wrong with being sexy?

11/14/2011
I love xacto knives. I bought this one because it was kind of cute, but it is clumsy as all heck to use. Terrible design, don't mess with the O.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment