Monday, November 28, 2011

"daily dOOdle" weekly round-up.

11/15/2011
A fish counter used by Fish and Game. This is the summer occupation of a friend of mine in Alaska. She stands on the bow of a skiff, while moving, and clicks on this thing when she sees a fish. This information is used for a fish census, to regulate what the fisherman can catch. She says she's a damn good fish counter and she gets to experience some of the most remote waterways in Alaska. I got to keep this counter because the clicker was 





11/16/2011
Decoupage, anyone? I was informed that I had previously drawn this glorious, paste-y product. Upon browsing through hundreds of doodles, I could not find it. But it's possible.

11/17/2011
A plastic toy zebra without a leg. This is not the first legless animal I have drawn and my best friend's house is an endless source. She has two young boys.

11/18/2011
It was dumping this morning. I kind of cheated on this one, because I drew this in the summer, fantasizing about my own cozy, little igloo. I'm not so hot on the heat.

11/19/2011
Another snowy morning. I like drawing snowflakes. This one took me a bit of time. I  think it would make a cool repeat pattern.

11/20/2011
An ceramic, orange sugar bowl.  Ryan and I discovered this sweet thrift shop, next to the food bank. I just liked the vibe and the people were, well,  people watching material. 

11/21/2011
Another Monday. I wanted to write the lyrics to a Karen Carpenter song, but it seemed, you know, too depressing. I've been enjoying this boxy font.

No comments:

Post a Comment