Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"daily dOOdle" weekly round-up.

11/22/2011
 Usually I paint it black, but this time we went a little nuts on the kitchen table and other furnishings. Then I decided everything was too red, so I panted it over with black. The kitchen table is still red and looks rad.

11/23/2011
I'm not sure what toy this is. Decepticon? But it was good and chunky and fun to draw. Another find at Kendall's house.

11/24/2011
Thanksgiving day. At Ryan's parents' house and I came across this  cross stitch in Dad's Den. It seemed fitting for  the holidays.

11/25/2011
This how I felt the day after. Another toy I found at Kendall's. I think it's Babe.

11/26/2011
A pair of pilgrim salt and pepper shakers. They look a little bloated, kinda how I still was feeling.

11/27/2011
A silver chinese fortune cookie. My mom gave this too me  for my birthday. Totally sweet with lots of  good fortunes on the inside.

11/28/2011
Small glass containers full of spices. Fenugreek on the left and red pepper flakes on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment