Monday, December 19, 2011

"daily dOOdle" weekly round-up.

12/4/2011
These tri tools are from my rollerblading days. Yes, I admit it. I also recall leaving them on a street corner in San Franciso (my blades) for someone, anyone, to make them go away. These tools are actually quite handy.




12/5/2011
Pasta shells. I like their shape and ridges. Who doesn't like pasta? Carb haters, I suppose..


12/6/2011
Push pins, push pins, push pins! My walls look like they have been in a mini gun battle. I've drawn the push pin before, but not in this neat linear style.




12/7/2011
A pencil sharpener, back to school style. My boyfriend owns this.


12/8/2011
An chubby electrical cord. Super fun to draw. I would to explore drawing more twisty, turning things.



12/9/2011
An idea for a t-shirt. A quilted pattern. Not quite sure about the execution, as I would like a re-do.


12/10/2011
Ditto (see above) except that it's a knitted pattern.


11/24/2011
I forgot this one last post. It was bound to happen. I eat these like candy. It's pretty gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment