Thursday, March 15, 2012

"daily dOOdle" weekly round-up.

2/1/2012
Johnny Lydon's birthday. Born in London, 1954. His bday is actually on Jan. 1st, I'm just a day late. He is quoted as being incredibly shy as a child and would poop his pants a lot.

2/2/1012
My doodle version of the classic argyle.

2/3/2012
The death of Karen Carpenter (possibly the 4th) in 1983.  She was a drummer of exceptional skill, but is mostly know for her vocal ballads. She suffered from anorexia nervosa, but it was heart failure that killed her. She left us all too soon. I made a 2 color print of her, available in my Etsy shop

2/4/2012
My daily morning of caffinated sludge.

2/5/2012
Don Cornelius, the creator of Soul Train. He shot himself on Feb. 1st, possibly because he was suffering from dementia. Godspeed, Don. Souuul traaain!!

2/6/2012
Chicken wings, an ode to Super Bowl Sunday, which I care nothing for. I never used to eat these things because I thought they were weird.  But the boyfriend likes to make them and then I eat them.

2/7/2012
Just a doodle of boxes It was organic in nature and my pen just kept making lines and connecting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment