Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"daily dOOdle" weekly round-up.

2/8/2012
 I saw a post on Tim's post about a designer. This guy makes modern band flyers  based around swedish design. I really liked some of the hardcore ones. My lame attempt at swede design.

2/9/2012
My favorite little wine glass. It's the last survivor. I have broken every last one of my glasses. Even my grandmother's crystal. This one was tiny and had the silvery frost on the rim and smoky fade. I found it at a thrift shop in Idaho. Boo.

2/10/2012
Krusty typography. I love letter writing, but my hands are a bit spazzy, so I gotta do it Krusty style. This was a design for my banner in my Etsy shop.

2/11/2012
Ryan's moms' hairpins. We went to Idaho for his grandma's funeral (rip Marilyn, you cute lady) and I was snooping through the cabinets for some hand lotion. These pins reminded me of my mom's and her big ol' spiky rollers.

2/12/2012
A weird, rubbery rabbit toy, I found at the Piehl's. They have a cardboard box of toys for the grandkids, I think.

2/13/2012
Some sort of beaded doll I found at Whitney's. She's got lots of funky stuff to draw in her trailer by the tracks.

2/14/2012
Valentine's' day. Not a huge proponent but I thought this little piggy bank was sort of suiting, I guess because of the heart shaped eyes and...

...heart shaped butthole.

No comments:

Post a Comment